A Phase II Randomized, Blinded, and Placebo-controlled Trial of CMV RNA-Pulsed Dendritic Cells With Tetanus-Diphtheria Toxoid Vaccine in Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ITI 1000 (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine; GM-CSF gene therapy; Temozolomide
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAC-II
- 21 Nov 2019 According to an Immunomic Therapeutics Media release, new clinical data from this study will be presented at the 2019 Society for Neurology (SNO) Annual Meeting .
- 01 Oct 2019 According to an Immunomic Therapeutics Media release, the company expects to report interim data from this study.
- 01 Oct 2019 According to an Immunomic Therapeutics Media release, the company announced that it has assumed sponsorship of the ATTAC-II Investigational New Drug (IND) application for ITI-1000 from the University of Florida (UF).