Treatment Patterns and Outcomes Study in Patients With Unresectable Stage III and Metastatic (Stage IV) Melanoma in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 12 Sep 2017 Interim results (n=115) assessing real-world characteristics and treatment patterns of patients prescribed Ipilimumab, Nivolumab or Ipilimumab+Nivolumab cohort, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.