Phase 3b, single arm, single site simplification study with dual therapy including 3TC (300 mg QD) plus Raltegravir (1200 mg QD) in virologically suppressed HIV-1 infected atients experiencing inconvenience, toxicity, negative impact on co-morbidities or risk of drug-drug interactions with their current regimen. RALAM-II study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RALAM-II
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2019 to 30 Mar 2020.
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2019 to 30 Mar 2020.
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.