A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Crossover Study of ASTX727 (Cedazuridine and Decitabine Fixed-Dose Combination) Versus IV Decitabine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML), and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cedazuridine/decitabine (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms ASCERTAIN
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2020 to 31 May 2022.
- 12 Dec 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 31 Mar 2021.
- 09 Dec 2019 According to an Astex Pharmaceuticals media release, companyis now being extended to include patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) unsuitable to receive intensive induction chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History