A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Crossover Study of ASTX727 (Cedazuridine and Decitabine Fixed-Dose Combination) Versus IV Decitabine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) [ASTX727-02]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cedazuridine/decitabine (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms ASTX727-02
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 30 May 2020.
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 06 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.