Phase I, First-in-Human, Open-Label, Multiple-Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of MS201408-0005A as Single Agent and Sequentially in Combinations With MS201408-0005C or MS201408-0005B in Subjects With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Unresectable Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MS-201408-0005-A-EMD-Serono (Primary) ; MS-201408-0005B-EMD-Serono (Primary) ; MS-201408-0005C-EMD-Serono (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute
- 13 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Sep 2020 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 13 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Apr 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 13 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.