Phase 1b Dose-Finding Study of Niraparib, Niraparib/Bevacizumab, Carboplatin-Paclitaxel, or Carboplatin-Paclitaxel/Bevacizumab in Combination With TSR-042 in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; TSR 042 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TESARO
- 18 Dec 2017 New drug Bevacizumab has been added in the study. Hence there is a change in official title, purpose, primary endpoints and planned patient number. Treatment arm has been changed from 2 to 4.
- 18 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 102.
- 16 Oct 2017 New trial record