A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled,Study With an Open-Label Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fremanezumab for the Prophylactic Treatment of Migraine in Patients With Inadequate Response to Prior Preventive Treatments
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOCUS
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Aug 2019 to 27 Aug 2019.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Aug 2019 to 22 Dec 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.