A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled,Study With an Open-Label Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fremanezumab for the Prophylactic Treatment of Migraine in Patients With Inadequate Response to Prior Preventive Treatments
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOCUS
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 17 Dec 2018 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, the company plans to submit the full results from this study for medical meetings in 2019, as well as peer-reviewed publication..
- 17 Dec 2018 Results presented in a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 13 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 6 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History