A second phase 2b study to investigate the safety and efficacy of the optimal dose range of PQ912 in early AD patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PQ 912 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Nov 2018 According to a Probiodrug media release, presented the detailed study design of the Phase 2b core program of PQ-912 which incorporated the newest FDA and EMA draft guidance for early AD trials.
- 30 Aug 2018 According to a Probiodrug media release, this trial is intended to be carried out at the Alzheimer Disease Cooperative Study (ADCS) at the University of California, San Diego, USA, and will be chaired by Prof Howard Feldman.
- 23 Apr 2018 According to a Probiodrug media release, clinical trial design of phase 2b was chosen specifically to make use of newly issued FDA draft guidelines for Alzheimer's, which, with good results, may open an avenue to Phase 2b conditional approval.