Phase 3b, single arm, single site simplification study of HIV-1 infected patients with virological suppression under the combination of 3TC (150 mg BID) plus Raltegravir (400 mg BID) switching to 3TC (300 mg QD) plus Raltegravir (1200 mg QD) : Roll-over study of the RALAM clinical trial (NCT02284035)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RALAM-Roll-Over
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2019 to 30 Mar 2020.
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2019 to 30 Mar 2020.
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.