A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered PRN2246 in Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PRN-2246 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; CNS disorders; Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 16 Oct 2018 According to a Principia Biopharma media release, the company intends to present the results of this Phase I clinical trial at a future scientific conference.
- 16 Oct 2018 Results presented in the Principia Biopharma media release.
- 26 Jul 2018 According to a Principia Biopharma media release, dosing has been completed for all patients in this trial.