A Phase 3, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of CMB305 in Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic NY ESO 1+ Synovial Sarcoma Subjects Following First Line Systemic Anti Cancer Therapy (Synovate Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CMB 305 (Primary)
- Indications Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Synovate
- Sponsors Immune Design
- 11 Oct 2018 According to an Immune Design media release, based on the results of phase 2 study of Synovial sarcoma, the company has decided to discontinue this phase 3 study.
- 11 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Immune Design media release.
- 01 Aug 2018 According to an Immune Design media release, company plans to present long-term follow-up data from its CMB305 monotherapy trial in soft tissue sarcoma patients at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress in October.