Expanded Access for Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) to Patients With Melanoma or Glioblastoma / Glioma After Failed Standart Therapy, at High Mutational Load Which is Confirmed by the Results of Molecular-genetic Analysis of Tumor Tissue.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2018 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 17 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 18 Oct 2017 New trial record