A Phase 1/2 Study of Pegzilarginase (AEB1102, Co-ArgI-PEG) in Combination With Pembrolizumab in the Treatment of Patients With Extensive Disease (ED) Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 08 May 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, the company expects to initiate the phase 2 part of this study in the third quarter of 2018.
- 02 Apr 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, company announced the dosing of first patient and expect to report topline data in the fourth quarter of this year.
- 22 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.