A Phase 1/2 Study of Pegzilarginase (AEB1102, Co-ArgI-PEG) in Combination With Pembrolizumab in the Treatment of Patients With Extensive Disease (ED) Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 22 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2017 New trial record