A Phase 1/2 Study of Pegzilarginase (AEB1102, Co-ArgI-PEG) in Combination With Pembrolizumab in the Treatment of Patients With Extensive Disease (ED) Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 06 Aug 2019 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, the company intends on submitting the results for presentation or publication after the final dataset becomes available.
- 28 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Mar 2019 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, results of this trial were presented in a financial media release.