A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1b Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of One Dose Level of Oral AZD0284 Given for Four Weeks, Compared to Placebo, in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 0284 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DERMIS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to preclinical findings that are currently under evaluation
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Sep 2018 to 8 Aug 2018.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Sep 2018 to 8 Aug 2018.