A phase I/II study of AIM ACT for patients with acute myeloid leukemia and/or myelodysplastic syndromes who have relapsed after an allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AIM ACT (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a NexImmune media release, the company plans to advance its AIM ACT platform into this early phase clinical trial in 2019.
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a NexImmune media release, the company is planning to initiate the trial in 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 New trial record