A Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam, Dabigatran, Pitavastatin, Atorvastatin, and Rosuvastatin Administered as Microdoses in Subjects With Varying Degrees of Renal Insufficiency in the Presence and Absence of Rifampin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Midazolam (Primary) ; Pitavastatin (Primary) ; Rifampicin (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Jul 2018 to 30 Jul 2018.
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.