A Prospective, Double-masked, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study Assessing the Safety and Ocular Hypotensive Efficacy and Optimum Concentration to be Used Clinically of Netarsudil Ophthalmic Solution in Japanese/Japanese-American Subjects With Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Netarsudil (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, patient dosing has been started in this trial.
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Oct 2017 New trial record