A Prospective, Double-masked, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study Assessing the Safety and Ocular Hypotensive Efficacy and Optimum Concentration to be Used Clinically of Netarsudil Ophthalmic Solution in Japanese/Japanese-American Subjects With Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Netarsudil (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jan 2019 Results presented in an Aerie Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 27 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History