A Phase II Trial of SENS-401 for the Treatment of Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss (or SSNHL) in Pediatric Population
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Arazasetron (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sensorion
- 28 Jun 2019 According to a Sensorion media release, the company intend to continue discussions and propose this phase 2 clinical trial protocol in order to investigate SENS-401 for the treatment of severe hearing loss (SSNHL).
- 28 Jun 2019 According to a Sensorion media release, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted its Pediatric Investigation Plan (PIP) for both development in the treatment of severe hearing loss (SSNHL) and for prevention of ototoxicity caused by cisplatin (CIO) in the pediatric population.
- 29 Jun 2018 According to a Sensorion media release, This trial is expected to begin in the coming weeks.