A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of DSP 7888 Dosing Emulsion in Combination With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Nivolumab or Atezolizumab in Adult Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adegramotide/nelatimotide (Primary) ; Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms WIZARD101CI
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 25 Apr 2018 According to a Boston Biomedical media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.