A Randomized, Placebo-Control, Phase 2 Study of HB-101, a Bivalent Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Vaccine, in CMV-Seronegative Recipient (R-) Patients Awaiting Kidney Transplantation From Living CMV-Seropositive Donors (D+)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs HB 101 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Hookipa Pharma
- 27 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 15 Jan 2021.
- 27 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 15 Jan 2021.
- 17 Dec 2018 According to a Hookipa Pharma medis release, first patient has been dosed.