A Phase 2 Study of PCM-075 in Combination With Abiraterone and Prednisone in Adult Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PCM 075 (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UNITE
- Sponsors TrovaGene
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a TrovaGene media release, the company is planning complete enrolment and cycle 1 of treatment of the 3 safety lead-in patients in the 2H 2018. The company also anticipates topline preliminary safety and efficacy data of patients treated through the end of 2018 by 2H 2018.
- 21 Jun 2018 According to a TrovaGene media release, the company has received Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval from Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center and the trial is officially activated and recruiting patients.
- 21 Jun 2018 According to a TrovaGene media release, David Einstein, MD, Genitourinary Oncology Program at BIDMC, is the principal investigator for this trial.