A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Prophylactic Emicizumab Versus No Prophylaxis in Hemophilia A Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAVEN 5
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 18 Feb 2020 to 28 Jan 2020.
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Aug 2019 to 3 Sep 2019.
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.