A Randomized Open-Label Trial of Posaconazole Versus Micafungin for Prophylaxis Against Invasive Fungal Infections During Neutropenia in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Micafungin (Primary) ; Posaconazole (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 08 Oct 2017 Results assessing effect of micafungin versus posaconazole prophylaxis in patients with acute leukemia or myelodysplastic syndrome, were presented at the IDWeek 2017.