An International, Multicentre, Open-label Study To Evaluate The Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Vaccination Regimens of Immunotherapy With Allogeneic Dendritic Cells, DCP-001, in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia That Are In Remission With Persistent MRD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DCP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE II
- Sponsors DCPrime
- 16 Nov 2018 According to apceth Biopharma GmbH media release, the first patient has been treated in this trial with DCP-001 at the Amsterdam University Medical Center (UMC).
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.