Feasibility Study - Whether the Administration of the Dronabinol and PEA May Act as a Therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol/palmitoylethanolamide (Primary)
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSA Trial
- Sponsors Therapix Biosciences
- 05 Jun 2018 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, first subject was enrolled on June 05, 2018.
- 31 May 2018 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, this study has been started at the Assuta Medical Center in Israel. Top line results are expected in the first half of 2019.
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Therapix Biosciences media release.