Examining the Efficacy of a Therapeutic Combination of Dronabinol (synthetic Δ9-tetrahydracannabinol) and Palmitoylethanolamide for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol/palmitoylethanolamide (Primary)
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSA Trial
- Sponsors Therapix Biosciences
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Therapix Biosciences media release.
- 24 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, this trial will be conducted under the leadership of Professor Yaron Dagan, head of the Sleep Medicine Institute at Assuta, and Principal Investigator, Dr. Lilach Kemer.