A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Phase II Study of Everolimus in Combination With Exemestane in the Treatment of Chinese Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive, HER-2 Negative, Locally Advanced, Recurrent, or Metastatic Breast Cancer After Recurrence or Progression on Prior Letrozole or Anastrozole
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLERO-5
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2021 to 3 Sep 2021.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Jun 2019 to 3 Dec 2019.
- 30 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Sep 2021 to 31 Mar 2021.