A Multicenter Retrospective Cohort Study Comparing Clinical and Economic Outcomes in Patients with Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Bloodstream Infections (BSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Daptomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 08 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Composite failure defined as 30-day mortality, BSI duration 7 days post-study drug initiation, or 60-day recurrence) has not been met, according to results presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results presented at the IDWeek 2017.