An Open-label, Single Arm, Multicenter Study to Broaden Access to Emapalumab, an Anti-Interferon Gamma (Anti-IFNγ) Monoclonal Antibody, and to Assess Its Efficacy, Safety, Impact on Quality of Life, and Long-term Outcome in Pediatric Patients With Primary Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emapalumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NovImmune SA
- 04 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Oct 2022.
- 04 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Oct 2021.