A Phase I Study of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Doses of Recombinant Humanized Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody for Injection in Patients With Recurrent Malignant Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Toripalimab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shanghai Junshi Biosciences
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.