A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Triple Therapy With CJ-12420, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin in H. Pylori Positive Patients
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Tegoprazan (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Lansoprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CJ Corporation; CJ HealthCare; HK inno.N
- 20 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Oct 2017 New trial record