A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CT1812 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SHINE
- Sponsors Cognition Therapeutics
- 10 Oct 2019 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, this study is supported by grants from the organizations such as the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF).
- 29 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 120.
- 29 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Jul 2020.