A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CT1812 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SHINE
- Sponsors Cognition Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, patient dosing has been initiated in the trial.
- 04 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Oct 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, the National Institute on Aging of the National Institute of Health has granted funds for this study.