Phase II Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Target Engagement of AMX0035, a Fixed Combination of Sodium Phenylbutyrate and Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium phenylbutyrate/tauroursodeoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PEGASUS
- Sponsors Amylyx Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 26 Jul 2018 Trial design presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2018.