Allogeneic Human MEsenchymal Stem Cell (hMSC) Injection in Patients With Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: An Open Label Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy-Longeveron (Primary)
- Indications Congenital heart defects
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELPIS
- 27 Feb 2018 According to Longeveron media release, trial has officially started with the first patient receiving the company's mesenchymal stem cell therapy in a procedure performed at the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore.
- 26 Oct 2017 New trial record