Multi-Centre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy, and Safety Study of Etripamil Nasal Spray for the Termination of Spontaneous Episodes of Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia. The NODE-301 Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etripamil (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NODE-301
- Sponsors Milestone Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 08 Aug 2018 According to Milestone Pharmaceuticals media release, First Patient Randomized in the Phase 3 NODE-301 Clinical Trial Evaluating Etripamil for Termination of Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT) Episodes.