The BAROCCO Study (Best Approach in Recurrent-Ovarian-Cancer-with Cediranib-Olaparib): an Italian Multicenter Randomized Phase II Study of Weekly Paclitaxel vs. Cediranib-Olaparib With Continuous Schedule vs. Cediranib-Olaparib With Intermittent Schedule in Patients With Platinum Resistant High Grade Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BAROCCO
- 09 Oct 2018 According to an AstraZenecamedia release, data will be presented at the ESMO 2018 Congress.
- 26 Oct 2017 New trial record