The BAROCCO Study (Best Approach in Recurrent-Ovarian-Cancer-with Cediranib-Olaparib): an Italian Multicenter Randomized Phase II Study of Weekly Paclitaxel vs. Cediranib-Olaparib With Continuous Schedule vs. Cediranib-Olaparib With Intermittent Schedule in Patients With Platinum Resistant High Grade Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BAROCCO
- 16 Sep 2019 According to an AstraZeneca media release, results from this study will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Barcelona, Spain, 27 September to 1 October 2019.
- 28 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to an AstraZenecamedia release, data will be presented at the ESMO 2018 Congress.