A Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Multiphase Study of JNJ-63723283, an Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, Administered in Combination with Daratumumab, Compared with Daratumumab Alone in Subjects with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cetrelimab (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 04 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Mar 2018 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 26 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in the Genmab media release.