A phase 1b/2, open-label, multicenter, randomized clinical trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and preliminary anti-tumor activity of PEGPH20 in combination with atezolizumab compared with the standard chemotherapy regimens in patients with previously treated, locally advanced unresectable or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 26 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, the study will be conducted in the U.S., as well as countries outside the U.S. The overall analysis plan includes a retrospective analysis of the HA-high population identified using the Ventana HA companion diagnostic assay.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, first gastric cancer patient has been dosed in the trial.