An Open-Label Dose-Exploration Cohort Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Voclosporin in Achieving Complete or Partial Remission of Proteinuria in Subjects With Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURONA
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Aug 2019 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, interim results of this study are anticipated in 2020.
- 06 Aug 2019 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, in response to slower than anticipated enrollment, the company has recently opened additional clinical trial sites outside of the United States and has amended the study to allow enrollment of FSGS patients who have previously received limited corticosteroid exposure.
- 09 Aug 2018 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, the company had submitted Investigational New Drug application to the FDA in Q1 2018 and received agreement from the FDA with regards to the guidance we provided on this study.