An Open-Label Dose-Exploration Cohort Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Voclosporin in Achieving Complete or Partial Remission of Proteinuria in Subjects With Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURONA™
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2018 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, the company had submitted Investigational New Drug application to the FDA in Q1 2018 and received agreement from the FDA with regards to the guidance we provided on this study.
- 25 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 May 2018 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to initiate in June 2018.