An Open-Label Dose-Exploration Cohort Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Voclosporin in Achieving Complete or Partial Remission of Proteinuria in Subjects With Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis; Nephrotic syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURONA™
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 May 2018 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to initiate in June 2018.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, a pre-IND meeting was completed in February 2018 and this trial will begin Q2 2018.