A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose Ranging Study Evaluating Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Benefit of FLU-IGIV in Hospitalized Patients With Serious Influenza A Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza-immune-globulin-Emergent-BioSolutions (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus H3N2 subtype; Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 03 May 2018 According to an Emergent BioSolutions media release, this trial will continue to enrol patients through the next influenza season and is expected to be completed in 2019.