A Phase 2 Study of Poziotinib in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Locally Advanced or Metastatic, With EGFR or HER2 Exon 20 Insertion Mutation (ZENITH20)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Poziotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POZITIVE20-1; ZENITH20
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jan 2019 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has completed enrollment (n=87) in cohort 1 (for previously treated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) patients with EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations) of this study.
- 19 Dec 2018 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will continue to work with the FDA to achieve the fastest route to approval of poziotinib based on the ZENITH20 study.
- 19 Dec 2018 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expect to complete enrollment in the 87-patient cohort of this study, in the first quarter of 2019, and announce topline data in the second half of 2019.